Soulful Coaching: How We Work
My work is based in the following supports:
Connection & Healing
Mindful Awareness & Breathwork
Pattern Recognition & Introspection
Resiliency & Opportunity
Body-Centered Approach / Somatic Awareness
Feminine/Masculine Archetypal Balance
Self Worth & Self Love
Evolutionary Love Relationships
Non-judgement, Forgiveness, & Compassion
Love & Respect
Empowerment & Personal Sovereignty
I support clients who are ready to transform their lives, listen to their soul & make change at the soul level, pay close attention to their true desires, and take action toward their self-identified goals.
This work is not for you if you are actively blaming others for your life, hoping someone else will do the work for you, or if you often repeat why you can not take action in your life.
You don't have to know how you'll get there, but you need to be ready. Together, we will navigate this.
Clients come to me when they are really ready to face the thing they haven't been facing - maybe ever. this is **that** level personal work. life changing.
Distance clients welcome
- 6 Weeks of individual coaching, with incorporated deep energy healing, $2222. Involves biweekly sessions for one hour each, with support in between via Voxer or email. No intro consultation needed.
- 12 week coaching packages for individuals: Involves DEEP personal transformative opportunities, close and connected trauma-sensitive coaching and space holding, teaching of many tools including mindfulness, and intuitive reflection and guidance. Weekly hour-long sessions weeks 1-6, biweekly sessions weeks 7-12, with Voxer support in between. Consultation required.
- 12 week couples coaching/healing package (all couples, regardless of marital status, regardless of gender) Transform your relationship, heal past hurts, learn evolved communication skills, feel and practice deep forgiveness, learn to live in the now, learn to live as two sovereign beings in a healthy union rather than immeshed in codependent patterns, heal intimacy blocks, learn to observe patterns without judgement, and more. Customized, close support for your specific needs. Conscious separation support available. Family work is an option, including family meetings, for additional charge. Weekly sessions, sometimes more. Support between sessions via Voxer or email. Consultation required for this package as it is deep and personal work.
- In-person Personalized Couples Intensives Available! We meet in a connected and safe personalized retreat space in the mountains of Asheville to heal and transform your relationship. I customize your personalized retreat based on your relationship needs. I utilize intuitive and responsive facilitation, somatic healing to greatly improve connection, personalized assignments, guided mindfulness, and energy healing. Schedule a call with me to discuss your unique needs and to coordinate our schedules. See couples page also.
- 75 Minute phone session: Schedule online. $155. Great if you want to jump in to a) experience my work and get a feel for it, b) get a combo of "coaching" and energetic clearing/somatic support. Limit one per person. If you want to go deeper than one session, I want you to sign up for longer-term work with me. My preference is always to dive deep for true change.
Don't see and option that suits your needs? Schedule a 30 minute session with me to discuss your vision. I'm organic and flexible, and willing to customize.
I am honored to make my living in service to deep personal transformation. I will meet you in big and authentically caring ways when you are ready to say "yes" to stepping into your potential life.
Thank you for exploring this choice.
I look forward to hearing from you, hearing your truths, and hearing where you'd like support.
What clients are saying:
“I felt drawn to Sarah’s energy immediately.”
"I am forever grateful for the support of Sarah Shoemaker, owner of Embodied Breath. She is showing up with me to face the many personal challenges which come with "stepping out." Leadership is not an easy road to walk. We all have to face our layers of darkness, before standing fully in the light. Luckily, Sarah has been an important ally and coach during my journey. I highly recommend her for those who are ready to spread their wings."
"I know I'm opening the doors and walking through them, but I lost my keys a long time ago and I'm pretty sure I would not have found them without you. You've really helped me to see a much bigger and deeper possibility for my time here than I had ever even considered. That's exhilarating and terrifying. And I remain stunned at how different things have been both internally and externally since I started trusting your guidance."
“I was hoping to gain a bit of perspective on the work/life balance of motherhood and running a business (in our session). My expectations were exceeded during our call. I really enjoyed working with Sarah, and I appreciate her perspective, ability to dig into the heart of an issue, and her process of working together to find a solution.”
“I left our meeting with clarity on how I want to move forward with my business and aspects of my personal life.”
"Yes I would recommend your services to women who are going through transitions, or to someone who just wants a deeper experience in self-actualization and mindfulness."
“(In our work together) I got an outside perspective of my current situation. I was also able to talk through some issues and work through connections I had not previously noticed. I came away from this call with a list of personal mantras and a strong feeling of trust in myself and my capabilities. Together, we identified the source of my issue, and I will definitely use this information in the future. I will continue to use mantras to propel myself in my life and business, trusting I am on the right path for me.”
“I would absolutely recommend your services to anyone interested in starting their own business as well as those who are looking for clarity or insight into their personal struggles with self worth or those looking for guidance because they feel stuck.”
“Mothers in need of a reset or a reevaluation of their lives and the goals and obstacles within them would greatly benefit from Sarah’s coaching style. She has an intuitive energy that lends to her ability to dive into the tough questions in life. I wish all moms knew about this type of support!”
“Thank you, Sarah, for the work you are doing to empower others to achieve their dreams. Thank you for taking the time to offer guidance that helped me see more clearly the spaces within myself that are in need of nourishment. I very much appreciated the mindfulness exercise that revealed those areas that require more of my focus and attention. And thank you for holding that space for me to express all of those things openly.”
"Thank you for starting me on the journey of healing my faith in myself."